Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chris Benoit kills family

Well, I gave this plenty of time to sink in, reserved my judgment, but have simply now succumb to the news reports regarding Chris Benoit. Chris, I fucking hate you. For those not in the know, Benoit was one of the best wrestlers to ever live; his technical skill and prowess in the ring were paralleled by no man or woman. He is a former World Heavyweight Champion, Intercontinental Champion, US Champion, and Tag Team Champion. At least he was.

Chris Benoit is now a dead, piece of shit murderer. On Saturday, he flew home to Tampa (I believe) and strangled his wife, Nancy, to death in their home office. He then so kindly waited until the next day, Sunday, to smother his son in the bedroom. Truly a loving father wouldn't you say? But oh, how upset he must have been, as on the following day, Monday, he hanged himself in the weight room. I so hope it took a long, painful time for that son of a bitch to die.

How the hell can anyone, and I mean anyone abuse a child? His son Daniel was only seven years old; now he's a corpse, barely got a start in life. I've heard a few rumors that there may have been a case of roid rage; there will be die hard fans who try to rationalize and empathize with Benoit as though he was somehow a victim in all of this. Bullshit.

I was a die hard Benoit fan; when he was drafted to ECW a couple of weeks ago, I was ecstatic. I mean, WWE failed to push him after his original title run ended and he was stuck in the stable of that loser Orton; I thought this would give credibility to ECW by making Benoit the champ. In his debut match he made Burke look like a little bitch. I thought this was going to be awesome.

But no, that fuck head had to go and kill a little boy, a boy who I'm sure looked up to him and didn't understand why daddy wouldn't let him breath. How the fuck can somebody do that to a child? It's unforgivable, and had he not been a pussy and killed himself, I would have gladly supported his execution. It's not even like he went into a rage, he took his time and killed everybody, one day at a time.

I hereby renounce myself as a fan of Chris Benoit. I will never watch another one of his matches and I will piss on his merchandise. Apparently the WWE feels the same way as they have also pulled his profile and his merchandising. It should be business as usual for them in my opinion. They've rid themselves of a child killing murderer.

Fuck you Benoit, I only wish there was a hell for you to burn in.

4 comments:

Reg Golb said...

I hereby renounce my association with anyone who is idiotic enough to watch this, except for 14 year of boys.

Richard Wolford said...

Sure thing precious.

Reg Golb said...

Hey, you could start wrestling yourself. Doctor IT. I can see it now,

Richard Wolford said...

Must suck to be a volleyball coach, too bad your IQ didn't qualify you for a PhD.